Finance & Accounting Intern
Exciting opportunity to gain experience in many areas of accounting, financial reporting, financial systems and business analysis in a rapidly growing venture-backed high tech healthcare company.
A Day in the Life...
- Perform general accounting duties, including general ledger, accounts payable accounts receivable, bank reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reporting package for board, investors and lenders; quarterly board meeting materials
- Implement fixed assets accounting system
- Support implementation of R&D tax credit tracking process
- Support customer revenue analyses for sales and customer partnership teams
- Support Concur Travel & Expense system
Key Knowledge, Skills, or Qualities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Intellectually curious
- Understands accounting beyond the debits and the credits
- Excel ninja
- Dynamic, energetic, thrives in a fast-paced environment
Values we admire
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top