Director of Change Management
A Day in the Life...
In this role, you will:
- In partnership with the VP of Process Transformation and cross-functional teams, lead the execution of operations strategies and manifest change in operations capitalizing on new capabilities, new products and channels and relevant process improvements consistent with the company’s strategies, solutions, product, go-to-market and operating roadmap.
- Lead the institutionalization, adoption and measurement of change. Develop reliable, predictable and reproducible change models.
- Lead our evergreen, cross-enterprise initiatives to evaluate, implement, and monitor solutions to reduce our cost of service while preserving our value creation.
- Partner closely with our Change Management Project manager to lead the continued development, management and delivery of our Change Management discipline across all initiatives that touch Operations and Clinical Operations.
- Collaborate and partner closely with our Operations and Clinical Operations leaders to drive and implement change.
- Leverage change management methodologies and best practices that bolster our employee engagement and embrace our culture and values.
- Drive accountability (through influence vs. direct reporting lines) as appropriate to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, and with unparalleled quality.
What kind of projects would you work on outside of day to day?
- Successful, best-practice-oriented implementation of new customer accounts.
- Partnering within the enterprise to develop standardized operating plans for new and existing products and customer segments.
- Partnering with our customer-facing go-to-market teams in sales pursuits; developing the right solution for prospective customers, maximizing our value proposition, and in-line with our current and future delivery capabilities.
What would success in Year 1 look like? Are there key things you would accomplish?
- Establishment of a strong network of relationships across Operations, Clinical Operations, and key functions (i.e. Product & Technology and Field Ops) that intersect with these teams to develop a deep understanding of our short and long-term strategy and plan for achievement of that strategy. Effective communication of the “why” with respect to change.
- Preservation of our model and achievement of our cost of service goals.
- Establishment and adoption of methodologies to ease the friction and drive adoption of change.
Demonstrated education, skills and experience to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- 7-10+ years experience in change consulting and project management
- Demonstrated experience influencing change at all levels of the organization
- Change planning and Executive Stakeholder management experience
- Strong personal presence and interpersonal skills capable of working effectively with others on the senior management team as well as individuals throughout the organization
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, problem-solving in nature
- Very hands-on in defining objectives and producing deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and with external stakeholders
- Masterly of Microsoft Office (especially, Excel and PowerPoint)
Who we are
Values we admire:
We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- Being wildly successful is more than just a goal – it’s a serious commitment.
- We’re disciplined, purpose-driven, and accountable for our results. Results motivate us. And we aren’t afraid of the hard work or tough decisions that get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Where it all began…
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top