Director, Customer Support
The Director of Customer Support Services works closely with the VP of Customer Partnerships (CP) and the rest of the CP Team to ensure that our customers have high satisfaction with our services and the value received, are strong advocates in the marketplace and are expanding their business with Accolade.
The Director of Customer Support Services will be responsible for designing, building and managing a new services function that supports all aspects that contribute to customer satisfaction, expansion and retention. The Director of Customer Support Services will empower and coach a high performing team while establishing and maintaining relationships with all cross functional teams that touch the customer experience. This individual will be operations-minded with a proven track record for creative systemic solutions.
A Day in the Life...
- Lead the scoping, design, business planning and launch of the Customer Support Services function including reporting and re-design of the escalation process. Gain alignment from internal partners on expectations, deliverables and timelines.
- Execute the research, evaluation, selection and implementation of a customer support and service system/tool.
- Understand and support the various Customer Strategic Plans, incorporating Customer strategies and priorities. Determine how to gain greatest operational efficiency across the Customer Partnerships function to enable Customers to maximize the value of their partnership with Accolade.
- Lead qualitative analysis to drive process and quality improvement across the Accolade book of business in collaboration with operations.
- Develop clear metrics and visibility into results against key priorities to ensure we have a solid understanding of individual customer and overall ROI.
- Advocate as the ‘voice of the customer’ to effectively communicate Customer product priorities to the Product organization to influence product requirements and prioritization.
- Align with sales leadership to stay ahead of business growth to ensure we are positioned for success.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Operational mindset with extensive experience in project management leading from concept to conclusion on time and on budget.
- Ability to develop metric driven priorities across the CP team, evaluate performance against results and implement strategies to drive improved results.
- An excellent motivator and communicator who is enthusiastic, action-oriented and proactive. Proven ability to work with and influence people across the entire organization at all levels.
- Successful experience in health services, employer health benefits, health benefits consulting, health management consulting, health advocacy or wellness solutions highly desirable.
- Proven leader who builds high performing teams and creates a culture of performance, transparency and accountability.
- Shares our passion for delivering results with a solution combining compassion, science and technology
- Strong desire to lead in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Habitual learner; motivated by understanding opportunities to drive sustainable, systemic process and quality improvement.
- Ability to think strategically and use creative problem solving skills to effectively operate in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Roll up your sleeves mindset; works to make change happen within the customer and internal organization
- Background working with MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and collaboration software a must
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top