Digital Marketing Manager
The Client Engagement Marketing Manager will be responsible for shaping and executing strategies that drive awareness, positive perception, and engagement among the clients and families we serve – from launch through ongoing service delivery to drive ROI for our customers. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively as a consultative advisor for marketing programs and tactics for both our internal customer partnerships team, sales, and relevant HR and benefits team contacts at our customer organizations.
The ideal candidate is a marketing manager with expertise in healthcare, performance marketing, direct mail, and digital channels that can work with the customer partnership team and operations to be an actrive contributor to our customer’s success.
A Day in the Life...
- What does the day to day of the role look like?
- Partner and collaborate with corporate marketing, customer partnership, reporting services, implementation, sales, and operations as a key contributor to our customer’s success.
- Create and implement integrated communications plans on behalf of assigned health plan and payer customer accounts. Tailor plans to customer’s program objectives.
- Drive targeted levels of inbound contacts from first-time callers and from members of key segments of interest (e.g. ER use, biometric results, newly diagnosed). Achieve response rates above the industry standard.
- Use knowledge of customers to suggest and execute A/B testing that continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency to drive engagement in Accolade’s service. Stay up-to-date on consumer marketing and account based marketing (ABM) best practices, and ways they can be applied to our business.
- Work proactively with customer contacts to leverage existing workplace communication channels to promote Accolade’s messages and “breakthrough” the noise of other benefits programs.
- Manage external agencies and vendors, and educate them on the objectives and performance to ensure successful project/campaign execution.
- Track and analyze marketing program results; implement continual improvements based on findings
- Utilize exceptional project management skills to consistently deliver projects on time and within budget
- What kind of projects will you work on outside of day to day?
- Develop standard marketing offering for each sales segment (premium, essentials, size)
- Be a part of the team that builds the new BI reporting tool for Client Engagement Marketing
- Be a part of the team that helps build the marketing technology product stac
- What does success in Year 1 look like?
- Standard marketing offerings across all of our segments.
- Modernizing the tactics and programs to help drive down the cost of service and increase engagement
- Quarterly marketing plans shared out to customer partnership team and operations in advance
- What education, skills and experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing/Communications/Advertising
- 4 to 6 years of account and/or project management experience in a professional services organization, marketing agency, or internal employer benefits communications group
- Understanding of the healthcare ecosystem and, specifically, the health plan/payer segment
- Experience working in a healthcare environment on member communications highly desirable
- Solid knowledge of member/employee communication best practices and ways to use both digital and traditional marketing methods to reach targeted individuals
- Outstanding communication, analytical and copywriting skills
- Trusted adviser who is adept at building relationships and influencing decisions
- Excellent leadership and project management skills, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking all phases of a project
- Superior planning, organization, problem solving skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with CRM and databases
- Experience with marketing automation and email marketing tools
Who we are
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Where it all began…
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top