Digital Marketing Manager
The Client Engagement Marketing Manager will be responsible for shaping and executing strategies that drive awareness, positive perception, and engagement among the clients and families we serve – from launch through ongoing service delivery to drive ROI for our customers. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively as a consultative advisor for marketing programs and tactics for both our internal customer partnerships team, sales, and relevant HR and benefits team contacts at our customer organizations.
The ideal candidate is a marketing manager with expertise in performance marketing, specifically, paid search, digital display, programmatic, email, paid social, and SEO.
A Day in the Life...
What does the day to day of the role look like?
- Partner and collaborate with corporate marketing, customer partnership, reporting services, implementation, sales, and operations as a key contributor to our customer’s success.
- Develop keyword strategies around every type of healthcare care need and symptom around. Be able to navigate the segments in order to prioritize focus and investments.
- Develop landing page campaigns that will beused to drive traffic from our customers end users in order to engage them with our Accolade Health Assistants.
- Understand digital programmatic advertising and send segments over to agency for execution assistance.
- Drive targeted levels of inbound contacts from first-time callers and from members of key segments of interest (e.g. ER use, biometric results, specific desease management diagnoses). Achieve response rates above the industry standard.
- Use knowledge of customers to suggest and execute A/B testing that continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency to drive engagement in Accolade’s service. Stay up-to-date on consumer marketing and account based marketing (ABM) best practices, and ways they can be applied to our business.
- Work proactively with customer contacts to leverage existing workplace communication channels to promote Accolade’s messages and “breakthrough” the noise of other benefits programs.
- Manage external agencies and vendors, and educate them on the objectives and performance to ensure successful project/campaign execution. (Paid search, programmatic, messaging)
- Track and analyze marketing program results; implement continual improvements based on findings
- Utilize exceptional project management skills to consistently deliver projects on time and within budget
What kind of projects will you work on outside of day to day?
- Be a part of the team that builds the new BI reporting tool for Client Engagement Marketing
- Be a part of the team that helps build the marketing technology product stack
- Evaluate tools and potential DMP for future maturity.
What does success in Year 1 look like?
- Modernizing the tactics and programs to help drive down the cost of service and increase engagement
- Quarterly marketing plans shared out to customer partnership team and operations in advance
- Ensure we reach our customers goals to achieve the full incentives and performance guarantees that translate to customer ROI.
What education, skills and experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing/Communications/Advertising
- 4 to 6 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment on member communications is desired
- Solid knowledge of member/employee communication best practices and ways to use both digital and traditional marketing methods to reach targeted individuals
- Trusted adviser who is adept at building relationships and influencing decisions
- Excellent leadership and project management skills, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking all phases of a project
- Superior planning, organization, problem solving skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with CRM, databases, and data appending service providers
- Experience with marketing automation and email marketing tool
Who we are
We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Where it all began…
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top