Data Ops Engineer
We start every day inspired by the possibility of revolutionizing the healthcare industry. From highly personalized client support to developing sophisticated technologies that help deliver industry-leading results for our customers, we’re at the forefront of sweeping change and innovation. Every person — every role — contributes to advancing our mission of delivering a better healthcare experience. It’s this purpose-driven work that attracts smart, caring and passionate professionals to our team.
About Accolade - http://www.geekwire.com/2016/accolade-prague/
Our office - http://www.officelovin.com/2016/09/05/inside-accolades-new-elegant-prague-office/
A Day in the Life...
What you willing be doing
- Supporting our data ingestion processes using Scribe, Talend, SSIS and custom ingestion tools
- Developing a new AWS-based data ingestion pipeline
- Processing complex healthcare and engagement data sets transforming them to a standard form
- Interfacing with various teams consuming the data after ingestion for both new and legacy software solutions
Who you are
- An excellent problem solver and able to quickly grasp complex challenges
- Hands-on, detail-oriented & inquisitive
- A motivated self-starter
- A skillful communicator
What you bring (experience with some of)
- Data Ingestion, Data Integration, and experience supporting data systems
- Python and *nix shell scripting for data and database interactions
- Experience with high volume data ingestion, preferably cloud-based
- RDBMS (e.g., MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
Who we Are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Back to top