Customer Partnerships Intern
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be a part of an entrepreneurial company where your unique abilities are celebrated, your role adds value and you improve your business acumen every day?
This summer, grow and learn with us as a Customer Partnership Intern.
As a Customer Partnership intern, you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Partnership team in growing mutually beneficial relationships between Accolade and existing customer accounts. The Customer Partnership team manages customer relationships and collaborates with Accolade’s customers and internal teams to deliver world-class healthcare concierge services. The Account Management team also works closely with multiple departments internally, including Analytics, Operations, Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales.
A Day in the Life...
In this role, you will:
- Identify new customer opportunities and assess for further action
- Assist with administrative support including creation and maintenance of reports, spreadsheets, documents and presentations
- Coordinate account and operational meetings to ensure consistent engagement with customers
- Develop initiatives to improve performance, business results and client engagement
- Attend customer and team meetings
- Effectively communicate with customer accounts for assigned tasks
Key Knowledge, Skills, or Qualities
We are looking for a student who is seeking a 4-year college degree with majors in Business Administration, Health Policy & Administration, Labor and Employment Relations, Management, or related coursework
- Undergraduate Juniors & Seniors preferred
- 3.25 or higher grade point average is preferred
- Previous internship/work experience preferred
- Expertise using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational, planning, facilitation, and prioritization skills
- Ability to solve problems under time constraints
- Conceptual knowledge of the account management discipline
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Data analysis skills
Values we admire
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top