Our team is called People Support instead of Human Resources because we are more than just your typical HR department - we’re a progressive and agile team of tenacious, trusted advisors who deliver efficient and effective programs to our employees to further enable the company’s strategy to grow the business. People are at the center of our business, so therefore our People Support team and work is at the center of everything we do at Accolade.
We’re looking for a seasoned compensation manager to build and administer our compensation programs and ultimately help to ensure we’re creating an environment that rewards for performance and supports our priority of being the best place to work!
A Day in the Life...
What does the day to day of the role look like:
- This role will be responsible for all things compensation – base salary, short and long-term incentives, equity-based programs, sales compensation, and other innovative programs we leverage to reward our employees.
- Proactively and transparently provide messaging to all employees and leaders.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Finance, People Support Business Partners, and Business leaders to advise and influence ongoing compensation decisions.
- Stay ahead of emerging market trends in compensation practices and introduce viable solutions to develop, implement, and maintain those programs at Accolade.
- Maintain a working knowledge of US federal and state as well as international legislation and labor contracts that may affect compensation practices.
What kind of projects will you support?
- Partnering with an external compensation firm, you will support the compensation strategy initiative that is underway to define our compensation philosophy and practices.
- You will design compensation programs, complete a robust job analysis and mapping exercise, benchmark roles, and build plans to administer our compensation programs.
- Act as lead in administering our annual compensation process, as well as ensuring ongoing compensation decisions made for offers, promotions, or other adjustments are aligned with our compensation philosophy and practices.
- Foster existing rewards & recognitions vehicles and lead the design and implementation of a robust Rewards & Recognition strategy
- Manage our compensation communications, ensuring they’re simple, clear, and concise, as well as staying connected to the market and helping us to stay ahead of the curve with our compensation programs
What key things will you accomplish?
- Be looked to as the expert for managing our compensation communications.
- Build lasting relationships with People Support Business Partners and business leaders to advise and solve challenging, real-time compensation problems
What do you need to bring to the table to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business, or related field required. Master’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or related field is a plus.
- 5-8 years of experience in the ongoing management of compensation and rewards programs and related systems
- This isn’t your first time at the rodeo:You have broad experience in base salary, short and long-term incentives, equity-based compensation, sales and executive compensation.
Who we Are
We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Where it all began…
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Back to top