Clinical Project Manager
Act as a liaison to ensure proper alignment of projects to business objectives. Lead the process of developing, executing, resolving issues, communicating, and driving the final results of each project. Serve as the primary point of contact for moderate-to-large sized projects requiring leadership and experience of a seasoned project management professional. Assist in implementing a culture of improvement across the organization. Coach staff in the coordination and management of project related activities.
A Day in the Life...
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years related experience to include at least 3 years managing projects
- Experience leading a large project team on a moderate-to-large scale project (budget, impact, or time); full cycle from initiation to project close
- Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, or continuous performance improvement experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in health administration, business, or related field or Master’s certificate in project management
- Healthcare background
- Demonstrated successful experience leading complex change management in an organizational setting
- Experience facilitating/presenting project management content
- Proven record of project completion through use of methodologies, including project and time management, team development, and status reporting.
- Prior experience working with vendors, consultants or other purchased services
- Coaching and/or consulting experience
Who we are
Values we admire:
We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Where it all began…
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top