Client Engagement Marketing Intern
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be a part of an entrepreneurial company where your unique abilities are celebrated, your role adds value and you improve your business acumen every day?
This summer, grow and learn with us as a Client Engagement Marketing Intern.
The Client Engagement team is responsible for shaping and executing strategies that drive awareness, positive perception and engagement among the clients and families we serve – from launch through ongoing service delivery. As a Client Engagement Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the Client Engagement Marketing team in developing and executing integrated communications campaigns.
A Day in the Life...
In this role, you will:
- Assist with development and execution of client engagement campaigns
- Develop initiatives to improve performance, business results and client engagement
- Support “voice of client” initiatives, ensuring that we regularly gather and package employee/member testimonials to support viral marketing and referral efforts
- Document business processes
- Assist with design updates in Adobe and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Track and analyze communication program results
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders for assigned tasks
Key Knowledge, Skills, or Qualities
- We are looking for a student who is seeking a 4-year college degree with majors in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Health Promotion or related coursework
- Undergraduate Juniors & Seniors preferred
- 3.25 or higher grade point average is preferred
- Previous internship/work experience preferred
- Expertise using Excel, PowerPoint and the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational, planning, facilitation, and prioritization skills
- Ability to solve problems under time constraints
- Conceptual knowledge of the marketing discipline
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Data analysis skills
Values we admire
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top