Client & Customer Care Analyst
Client And Customer Care Analyst’s mission is to delight end users, whether internal or external, by demonstrating compassion and understanding while driving towards resolution.
You will apply your knowledge of our applications, systems, and infrastructure to help identify the root cause of issues and help drive towards resolution. You will enforce a positive experience for those who have identified challenges by communicating clearly and often.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of help desk or similar experience, wants to be part of a small team within a rapidly growing company, enjoys working collaboratively, and focuses on always being one step ahead. We are seeking Client and Customer Care Analysts who have experience in supporting business-critical applications, and have experience communicating with both internal customers as well as consumers.
Internal users utilize a platform that consists of Microsoft Office Suite, Citrix Virtual Desktop, SharePoint, and custom applications that are based on a combination of Open Source (web-native) and Microsoft technologies.
External users engage through a web-native application.
A Day in the Life...
- Respond to requests for assistance through email, telephone, instant message, and in person for any telephony, application, and network related issues
- Troubleshoot issues, provide standard resolutions, and escalate non-standard issues that arise within the Accolade portfolio of applications
- Provide triage to urgent helpdesk issues
- Escalate issues of concern to management
- Communicate resolutions to users in a timely manner
- Assist in the improvement of process and procedures
- Work with development team to understand new functionality and support rollout to internal and external users
- Degree and/or technical certification
- 2+ years of helpdesk or other contact center experience
- Strong knowledge of PC-based applications, browsers, and utilities
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Desirable Technical Experience:
- Windows 7 OS support experience
- Full browser suite support (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Microsoft Office Suite support
- Networking/Wireless Networking troubleshooting skills
- Hardware & software proficiency
- Helpdesk Ticketing/Call management software experience
- Citrix and/or VMWare experience
- MS Exchange server
- Cell Phone administration & support
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- Responsive - Respond promptly to All Lync & phone requests
- Professional, Courteous and Empathetic - Appreciate the negative impact technology issues have on the ability of AHAs to serve clients or on client’s perception of our company
- Thorough - Collect all relevant details to allow for comprehensive troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Accurate - Apply correct FAQ and apply those FAQ steps correctly to incident resolution
- Observant - Connect the dots between individual incidents to identify trends and broader operational issues
- Ready for Change - comfortable with rapid change, thrive in a startup-like environment
- Intellectually curious - Desire to resolve root cause rather than apply temporary band-aid
- Organized - Able to orchestrate and focus on priority tasks
Who we are
Our mission is to disrupt the healthcare status quo. We believe it’s time to think differently about healthcare and recognize that conventional approaches are failing.
We start every day inspired by the possibility of revolutionizing the healthcare industry. From highly personalized client support to developing sophisticated technologies that help deliver industry-leading results for our customers, we’re at the forefront of sweeping change and innovation. Every individual contributes to advancing our mission of delivering a better healthcare experience. It’s this purpose-driven work that attracts smart, caring and passionate professionals to our team.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top