Do you want to become part of an organization with an exceptional culture that is revolutionizing healthcare? Do you enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment that fosters collaboration, innovation and growth? If so, please read on!!
Our Finance Team is looking for an Assistant Controller who would like to make a big impact during a unique period of significant growth. You will work closely with the Controller and other members of the team to oversee and develop the accounting operations of the organization. This is a highly visible role which will impact the success of our executive team and organization.
A Day in the Life...
- Collaborate with the Corporate Controller on the development of accounting policies, procedures and methodologies
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and reporting packages for review with the Corporate Controller, executive team and various business units
- Assist with the month end close process and account reconciliations
- Research impact of emerging accounting pronouncements and communicate the effect to senior management and broader business, including the implementation of ASC 606
- Preparation of audit schedules and interfacing with the auditors during the financial audit process
- Ensure compliance with various international and statutory reporting deadlines
- Establish proper records, approvals, documentation and audit trails for all transactions
- Ensure compliance with various federal, state, and local tax deadlines
- Mentor and train senior/staff accounting team
- Assist the Corporate Controller on ad/hoc projects
- Help enhance, document, and maintain formal internal controls
Demonstrated education, skills and experience to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- CPA preferred
- 4+ years of public accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of GAAP
- Consolidation experience and dealing with foreign exchange
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented; ability to prioritize and work within a deadline oriented environment
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Hands on individual
Who we are
Values we admire:
- We find joy and purpose in serving others.
- Making a difference is what we do. We do the right thing for the right reasons – and we do it well, even when it’s hard.
- You operate from a perspective of truly caring about our employees, clients, and customers and creating value for them.
- We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful.
- We believe in each other, in honesty, and in having fun. You won’t find egos or office walls here because we aren’t defined by titles – but by actions, behaviors and results.
- We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done.
- We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare.
- We are a company changing the world, one person at a time.
- Super high expectations? Bring it on? Our curiosity drives us.
- You understand our desire to be the best place to work and that trust is the foundation of that.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Customer Partnerships Manager
Lara ensures that every Accolade customer, whether an employer or health plans partner, understands the value of Accolade services—and gets the best service possible.
Back to top