Analyst, Financial Operations
- Plymouth Meeting, PA
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians, and integrated data and programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease. Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare, and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60. The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more information, visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and at www.accolade.com.
The Financial Operations Analyst is responsible for working closely with Financial Ops leaders and across the business by applying finance and accounting skills to drive revenue growth and support the revenue-generating areas of the business.
A day in the life…
- Support leader with finance business partner activities for customer partnership and operations teams, supporting revenue optimization across existing customer contracts; help to manage cross-function projects; support biweekly revenue meeting of cross-functional teams (set agenda, prepare materials, follow-up on action items)
- Assist with the internal audit function over Accolade Business Intelligence data warehouse, including working with BI and actuarial teams to identify and resolve data discrepancies
- Assist with assessment of financial operations and make best-practice recommendations
- Perform analysis, reporting, and quality control of customer revenue calculations
- Provide financial and analytical support for Operations, Business Intelligence, Sales, Customer Partnerships and Business Development teams as needed
- Assist with revenue and gross margin modeling, financial analysis, supporting customer contracting, customer invoicing, revenue accounting and related activities
- Maintain variable revenue forecasts
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field
- CPA, CFA, or MBA a plus, but not required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ progressive experience. Relevant backgrounds include:
- Public accounting and internal audit, preferably combining GAAP and financial analysis responsibilities
- Financial analyst or comparable role, preferably in complex B2B services company where you have exposure to customer contracting and pricing
- GAAP knowledge and accounting abilities
- Excel ninja with strong presentation, reporting, organizational and execution skills
- Experience with QlikSense, Intacct, Adaptive Insights, or similar platforms helpful
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills a must
- Experience with project management and creating financial forecasting models
- Ability to manage competing priorities, maintain a sense of urgency and achieve deadlines
- Strives to make high contribution in a rapid pace, high change environment
- Ability to translate insightful analysis into actionable recommendations for business leaders
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top