Accounts Payable Associate
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Associate that comes from a strong Finance and Accounting professional background that is able to join our growing team and make an immediate impact.
A Day in the Life...
- Be a great A/P Associate – and have past experience as a great A/P Associate
- Code and process invoices
- Match purchase orders to invoices and resolve variances
- Send out approval requests and scan invoices
- Prepare and perform weekly check runs
- Perform filing duties
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Be one with the data – and be results driven
- Analytical capability and experience in successful problem solving
- Compile and reconcile Accounts Payable invoices in the financial accounting system and respond to vendor questions, when necessary
- Maintain files and records to keep information updated and easily accessible
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Have demonstrated education, skills and experience to be successful in this role
- 2+ years of related A/P experience and general accounting knowledge
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline preferred
- You have proficient data entry skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and awesome at Excel
- You’re a “get stuff done” machine
- You’re organized, self-motivated and can work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You’re deadline and detail-oriented
- You have proven ability to “roll up your sleeves”, jump in and make contributions
- You tackle your day job with accountability and integrity, and you welcome a new challenge that may be asked of you
Who we are
Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans, health systems and consumers. Our team of compassionate, exceptional professionals is supported by breakthrough science and technologies to guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. By taking the time to get to know each person, understand the context of their healthcare decisions, build trust and influence decisions, we deliver industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and cost savings of more than 10 percent.
Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500 and a Top Workplace in Philadelphia for five consecutive years. For more information, visit www.accolade.com.
Meet Some of Accolade's Employees
Director of User Experience
Loc designs the software that Accolade offers its clients, integrating feedback from the users themselves to make improvements and to ensure that the functionality meets expectations.
Back to top