Accolade Nurse- Women's Health Clinician (RN)
- Scottsdale, AZ
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians, and integrated data and programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease. Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare, and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60. The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more information, visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and at www.accolade.com.
Accolade nursing role overview
As an Accolade Registered Nurse on our Women’s Health team, you will be a trusted go-to resource who helps our clients via phone, email, mobile messaging with any issues related to their health or health benefits. You will be assisting individuals understand diagnostic tests, test alternatives, costs, risks, and settings specifically related to pregnancy. Helping individuals understand their diagnosis and treatments options and helping choose appropriate care and settings for all their healthcare needs. You’ll have the opportunity to help clients in a telephonic professional setting, get the right care at the right time… no problem is too big or too small.
A day in the life of an Accolade Nurse…
Support the right clients with their care needs when they need us most
- Be available when clients need us
- Communicate with clients in whatever way is best for them (phone, email, mobile)
- Leverage technology to outreach to clients when we know they are utilizing healthcare services
Engage with clients in ways that build relationships and trust
- Use our learning model to truly listen and understand what is going on in the lives of clients
- Get a holistic view of who our clients are, understand what’s important to them and provide options so they can make informed decisions
- Follow-up and do the leg work when appropriate
- Help clients to address barriers to care
- Learn about the lives of clients which allows us to customize the support we provide to them and their families
Influence care by educating clients, providing options, and assisting with navigating the healthcare system
- Guide clients to resources to educate them on their specific health conditions
- Provide options to care and support clients when making treatment decisions
- Help clients to understand their treatment plans and when to contact their provider
- Help clients to be educated consumers of healthcare by preparing them for visits, tests and procedures
- Educate and empower clients so they confidently navigate the healthcare system
Lead clients to better health outcomes which improves quality of life and reduces healthcare costs for our customers
- Become knowledgeable on our clients’ benefits to effectively answer questions
- Help clients to make the best use of their benefits and prevent costly process errors
- Help clients avoid complications that can lead to hospital admissions and readmission
- Help clients to comply with treatment plans to best manage health condition
What we are looking for…
- Minimum of 5 years as an active Registered Nurse (RN) with a current unrestricted license
- Minimum of 5 years experience in OB, Maternal Child or Post-Patrum Nursing
- Strong and broad knowledge of the healthcare industry:
- Demonstrated broad understanding of current healthcare delivery systems
- Demonstrated ability to navigate/understand and explain Health Plan SPDs
- Ability to listen, talk and type all at once
- Empathetic critical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint)
- Strong self-management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic, evolving environment
- Aptitude for critical thinking / problem solving
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Accolade was recently honored with Two Top 2020 National Awards!
- Top Places to Work by Inc. Magazine
- Excellence in Customer Service- Healthcare by Business Intelligence
- WFH/Remote: This role will require future commute on-site in our Scottsdale, AZ office and will provide an opportunity to work from home remotely for a portion of your 5-day work schedule. At this time, as we navigate Covid and ensure all safety precautions are met; all recruitment activities, on-boarding, and initial employment will be remote until the end of the year.
- Schedule: Most schedules in our Women's Health department are Monday-Friday, 09:00am-5:30pm and require 1 closing shift of 12:30am-9:00pm assigned bi-weekly.
- Position Details: Full-time, 8 hour shifts, 5 days per week, Monday-Friday (NO weekends or Major Holidays!).
- Benefits: Full benefits available within 30 days of start date. Our extensive total rewards benefits package includes:
- 19 days PTO & 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision
- Telemedicine- On-demand remote medical care options
- Maternity & Bonding Benefits
- Life & Accidental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program: emotional well-being, financial & legal
- Commuter Benefits
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top