Access Intelligence is seeking a driven, collaborative, and creative Publisher, Sales to develop and implement media sales and content/event-based strategic partnerships for the Defense Group, rolling up under Aerospace. The Publisher, Sales is responsible for reaching out to defense organizations, associations, resellers, governments and other companies for the purpose of establishing long-term partnerships that enhance the Defense Group's overall growth.
As a successful Publisher, Sales in this role, you must be a self-starter and be a true "hunter" type with a tremendous amount of motivation and commitment to produce results. If you are the type of person who can dive right in and immediately produce results, and who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment, you are exactly who we are looking for.
We are looking for a team player with the ability to think strategically and creatively, and with the ability to manage multiple events and projects, with different deadlines and goals, simultaneously. Learning and understanding the markets our event serve will be critical to identify trends and to effectively determine what will meet the customer's needs.
• B.S. or B.A degree in marketing, business, management or sales
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Ability to successfully negotiate and close a deal
• Proven track record of advertising/sponsorship sales experience
• Knowledge of key players and issues in the defense industry
• Ability to act independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
• Demonstrates a strong customer orientation
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SalesForce or similar CMS
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
Back to top