Inside Sales Associate
Inside Sales Associate
Access Intelligence, is seeking a motivated inside or conference sales associate with b2b event experience to renew clients and also secure new companies for exhibiting and sponsoring at our events.
As a successful Sales Associate in this role, you must be a self-starter and be a true "hunter" type with a tremendous amount of motivation and commitment to produce results. If you are the type of person who can dive right in and immediately produce results, and who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment, you are exactly who we are looking for.
We are looking for a collaborative team player with the ability to think strategically and creatively, and with the ability to manage multiple events and projects, with different deadlines and goals, simultaneously. Learning and understanding the markets our event serve will be critical to identify trends and to effectively determine what will meet the customer's needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as lead event sales sponsorship representative and be the main point of contact for clients and customers.
- Identify and prioritize prospective sponsors and navigate internal contacts for best sales approach .
- Manage the process of compiling information and supporting sales through customized proposal generation including creative development, collecting and formulating research information, and building strategic sponsorships that meet the clients' goals and needs.
- Develop new sponsorship sales leads, expanding beyond existing clients .
- Research of each potential client/organization/executive before sales meeting (also true for existing clients and accounts) to be able to help establish the unique value that our sponsorships will provide.
- Proficiency in salesforce for order entry, invoicing, and fulfillment of sponsorship sales.
- Meet with sponsors to identify objectives and determine strategy for achieving objectives. Oversee sponsor relationships to determine if sponsor objectives are being met and track satisfaction levels.
- Collaboration with the Operations team on sponsorship fulfillment and the creation of new or existing sponsorship packages for clients.
- Responsible for managing the creation and successful execution of marketing promotions for sponsorships to support sales efforts.
- Assist in the implementation of all pre and post show initiatives for promotion of sponsorships with the Marketing Manager. Provide copywriting for sales letters and emails.
- Collect and monitor insights and feedback from clients to provide to the Conferences & Events team during pre-team meetings and post-show recaps.
- At our planned events, be the main point of contact for all clients onsite - be available during key set up and break down times. Customer service is of utmost importance onsite.
- At our planned events, have the event prospectus ready and available for rebooking clients onsite.
- At competitive events or events for prospecting, meet with existing and new potential clients onsite. Set up appointments to meet with customers in advance of attending the show.
- At least one to two years of direct sales experience.
- Microsoft Office suite competent
- Proficiency in salesforce
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Internet research savvy
- Efficient note taker, strong writer, and great pitcher
- Strong cold-calling and prospecting skills
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree
Back to top