Federal - UAM Administrator
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing togethercommercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential forour federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplinesto solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll giveyou numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keepyour tech smarts sharp.
The UAM Administrator will:
- Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases
- Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management
- Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
• 7+ years of experience in Oracle Application Express (APEX), preferably Version 5+. Experience to include most of the following:
• Working knowledge of Oracle DB, to include both SQL and PL/SQL
• Oracle PL/SQL development including packages, procedures, functions, materialized views, scheduler jobs, pipeline functions, materialized views, BULK COLLECT
• Relational DB design and tuning
• XML technologies (SOAP, XSD, XQuery, XPath, XSL)
• Windows, Unix and Linux Operating Systems
• 3 years of experience in most of the following:
• SAP security experience (roles, GRC, user master maintenance)
• Experience in ERP environment
• Background in SAP environment (PI, MII)
• Programming languages such as Java and/or ABAP
• Administration/Customization of off-the-shelf IDM
• US Citizenship
Bonus points if you have:
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
• IAT Level 2 certification
• Security+ CE and relevant certification/training in technical area
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top