Federal - Time Admin/Labor Processing Sr. Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA, Chantilly, VA or San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Time Admin/Labor Processing Sr. Analyst is a part of the AFS Time and Expense Team within the Controllership organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Execute the bi-monthly processing of time to include current and prior period timesheet adjustments in Deltek T&E and Costpoint for over 9,000 employees under tight deadlines with focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Support management of leave balances through updates to leave accruals, payouts and transfers.
- Initiate employee setup in Deltek T&E to enable Time and Expense reporting.
- Coordinate across team members and various internal departments to address time administration, labor processing, and payroll matters.
- Address employee questions/issues related to time administration and payroll.
- Provide support and supervision to Time Admin/Labor Processing Analyst/Associates.
- Prepare post labor processing reconciliation of Deltek T&E and Costpoint.
- Support audits of timekeeping system as requested.
- Support employee outreach efforts to ensure time reporting compliance.
- Process labor distributions to support adjustments made directly in Deltek Costpoint.
- Run various data patrols to ensure compliance and data integrity.
- Update process documentation and job aids to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Support timesheet adjustments requiring administrative action.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 additional years of payroll or accounting experience
- 2 years of Deltek Time and Expense and Costpoint experience
- 2 years of experience supporting time/payroll processing using Deltek T&E and Costpoint
- Must be willing to work after hours as needed
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills and the ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Accounting or Finance related degree
- Government Contracting Experience
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Government Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Proficient with common PC software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint Sites
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
TX - San Antonio,VA - Arlington,VA - Chantilly
Back to top