Federal - Technology Engineer Analyst - Alt. Source
- Arlington, VA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Technology Engineer Analyst
As a Technology Engineer Analyst, you will develop important skills that will allow you to succeed throughout your career. You will work with clients to improve their performance, through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of strategic plans for the future. Accenture consultants combine technology, digital and business expertise to design and deliver end-to-end solutions that our clients need to become high-performance businesses and governments. It's a very exciting place to be!
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! As a Technology Engineer Analyst, you'll work alongside clients as you help them make a real difference to their customers: your friends, family and neighbors. You'll work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day:
- Translating the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies
- Diagnosing business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging analytics to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Developing innovative answers to complex business and IT challenges
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Recommending and implementing changes, and ensuring a successful transition to what's new
- Helping our clients innovate by leveraging new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Predictive Analytics, and Blockchain.
B asic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (with a graduation date no later than December 31, 2020)
- US Citizenship required
Preferred Qualifications (not required)
- Bachelor's degree or minor in Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences, Technology or comparable experience
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top