Federal - Sr. SAP Application Developer - Manufacturing/Remanufacturing
- Florham Park, NJ
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Picatinny Arsenal
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
The SAP Application Developer (Manufacturing/Remanufacturing) is responsible for:
- Technical analysis, design/modeling, coding, debugging/troubleshooting, and testing of RICEF components.
- The SAP Application Developer is involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work application modules and interfaces with other applications.
- The SAP Application Developer has a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported.
- The SAP Application Developer is required to participate in pager/on-call support.
- The SAP Application Developer will estimate software development cost and schedule.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies.
- Provide SAP application development support in a timely manner.
- Analyze, design/model, code, and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into technical design specifications.
- Develop technical system specifications for SAP components.
- Design SAP components to technical programming standards.
- Provide support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation.
- Perform system, interface, and batch monitoring as required
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
Basic Skills & Qualifications: 10 years SAP Developer experience with most of what is listed below:
US citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- DoD Logistics Background
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top