Federal - Software Application Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
AccentureFederal Services,bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what's coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people's expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Passionate about the latest trends in tech. You want to support thegroundwork of a technology business. And you enjoy working across different areas of a software system. Driven by curiosity, you're always looking to dive deep into new technologies andmeaningfully apply them. You want to make an impact and improve the way the world works.
- De velop , design, and test software across various technical areas
- Operate and keep track of a suite of web-based systems
- Work with senior engineers to build development skills
- Perform as a prime developer for web-based systems
Here's what you need:
- 3+ years development experience with Java and/or .NET (C#)
- Relational database skills/experience (preferably MS SQL Server, but MySQL/Oracle will suffice)
- You have experience with linguistic processing technology
- You have experience in software design / development / implementation
- You've got experience briefing stakeholders, including front-line users and product owners
- You have experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
- You have experience with cloud-deployed systems, particularly Amazon Web Services
- You have experience with skill developing and maintaining unit test scripts
This role requires US Citizenship with no dual US Citizenship accepted.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture Federal Services's Employees
Aleathia D.Change Management & Communications
Aleathia works within the change management group to manage communication with federal clients through their contracts.
Back to top