Federal - ServiceNow Senior Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture and one of only five Global Strategic Partners with ServiceNow. We help our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential...and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation's capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated, mobile and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A top chef. The cream of the crop at developing the tastiest ServiceNow application dishes around. What fires up your grill ? Delivering technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to help streamline clients' customer interaction and customer service. How do you keep reservations booked and clients coming back from more ? You plan ahead and give careful oversight while your application is being cooked . You facilitate rollouts of new apps and modules on the menu , as well as configure app UI and Workflow. Your work stays fresh with your customized approach to each application dish . Working on general updates and configuration changes/requests is a piece of cake to you. You know collaboration with your ServiceNow kitchen team is to key to serve up successful solutions for clients.
- Provide software configuration across various technical areas
- Analyze business requirements and develop technical requirements
- Develop and design and applications modules workflows and catalog requests
- Develop and deliver ServiceNow-based solutions for clients
- Effectively lead, mentor, and champion your team
Here's what you need:
- US Citizen
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- You've managed a new SNOW implementation and/or SNOW upgrades
- You've got DevOps experience
- You got experience with governance/service management/operations
- You have experience managing remote teams
- You've got an ITIL certification
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top