Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential...and then some. What makes our approach so unique Operating from the nation's capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference
The AFS Cyber Practice is seeking Security Account Leads (SALs) who are highly motivated Security Gurus who can firmly grasp the Cybersecurity industry, along with the needs and expectations of the Federal Government. This role is heavily focused on maintaining and building strong client relationships through the successful delivery of stellar cybersecurity services. This role will also provide candidates with the opportunity to drive measurable outcomes for our clients, while working with a passionate team of cybersecurity professionals.
- Provide thought leadership in security strategy, assessments, and delivery
- Interact and provide executive level communications to senior leadership
Read more of the job description
Here Is What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years of equivalent industry experience
- Experience working in one of the following: IT, cybersecurity or management of various cybersecurity services and offerings
- Experience performing project management tasks and managing people
- Experience consulting or supporting the Federal Government
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills (ability to handle multiple priorities and challenging situations)
- Strong interpersonal and technical communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to both work in a team environment, while also have the ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
Bonus Points If:
- Advanced Degree
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Firm understanding of the government procurement process
- Experience managing, delivering, and tracking sales opportunities from beginning to end
- Experience using and working with Salesforce
- Experience in managing information security functions, strategy, and risk within a large organization
- Proven track record for architecting and implementing enterprise security solutions in the Federal Government Departments and Agencies
- Ideal candidate often speaks at conferences, participates on panels, and authors thought leadership content
- US Citizenship Required
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.