Federal - SAP Solution Expert - HR
- Washington, DC
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Fort Lee, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringingtogether commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash thepotential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diversedisciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can?We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal trainingsessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The SAP Solution Expert - HR will:
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert providing technical expertise for Human Resource Management using SAP
- Function as a technical expert in the deployment and operation of Organizational Flexibility (FE Structures and related functionality)
- Be responsible for providing analysis and recommendations to assist the client in decision making
- Advise how FE structures impact business areas such as Property Book, Maintenance, and Supply and SSA
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
• Bachelor's Degree (OR Associate's Degree plus 2 additional years of relevant experience OR High School Diploma plus 4 additional years of relevant experience)
• 10+ years of experience working with SAP Human Resources to include most of the following:
• Organizational Management and Personnel Administration with a working knowledge of Personnel Development and Time Management, as well as integration between the different components and SAP FI
• Working technical knowledge of scheduling and running batch jobs, analysis of iDOCs, and Workflow processes
• Extensive experience MS Excel and MS Access for data analysis and validation
• Extensive experience in preparing technical documentation in MS Word
• Team Lead experience on IT projects
• Must have completed at least 3 full life cycle SAP implementations using SAP-approved methodology
• US Citizenship
Bonus points if you have:
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
• Knowledge of the DFPS Industry solution
• SAP certification
• Experience with ARIS
Applicants for employment in the USmust have work authorization that does not now or in the future requiresponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States andwith Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO andAffirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals withDisabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall bemade without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin,ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genderidentity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship statusor any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidateswill not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction orarrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committedto providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliatedAccenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An activesecurity clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
DC,DC - Washington
Back to top