Federal - SAP Project Systems (PS) Consultant
- Harrisburg, PA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing togethercommercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential forour federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplinesto solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll giveyou numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keepyour tech smarts sharp.
An SAP Project Systems (PS) Consultant, who will be responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) and touchpoints with Supply modules and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting. You will be involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. You will have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and reports to their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Work with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies
- Provide and own SAP application support in assigned areas
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
- Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities
- Assist their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
Here's what you need:
• US Citizen (dual citizenship not eligible)
• Must be location/willing to relocate to Mechanicsburg, PA OR must be willing to travel up to 75% to the Mechanicsburg, PA area.
• Bachelor's Degree OR 4 years of relevant SAP experience in lieu of degree
• 2 years of SAP experience in Project Systems (PS)
• experience with MS Office Suite
Bonus points if you have:
• US Federal Government IT experience
• Experience with Systems Lifecycle Methodology
• SAP Development background/experience
• Management experience covering multiple client engagements (Federal and Non-Federal)
• Experience with SAP Fiori/UI5 & Responsive Design Architecture, Funds Management (FM), Financial Accounting (FI), Workforce Management (WFM), Asset Management (AM), Controlling (CO), Project Systems (PS), Sales & Distribution (SD), Procurement for Public Sector (PPS)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Back to top