Federal - SAP Manufacturing/Remanufacturing Lead
- Florham Park, NJ
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Picatinny Arsenal
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The SAP Manufacturing/Remanufacturing Lead will analyze and study complex system requirements. Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation. Manage software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools. Estimate software development costs and schedule. Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques. Supervise software configuration management.
Performs the modeling of applications throughout the development lifecycle. Develops design for development within specific application software language. Possesses knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques. Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses, and defines options to obtain desired results. Guides development into a final product.
The SAP Manufacturing/Remanufacturing Lead is responsible for:
- The day-to-day health and production support of a SAP enterprise system. Production support includes resolution of daily issues, monitoring of the system and working directly with functional analysts. The lead will proactively investigate methods to improve existing processes.
- Escalation and management of issues and solution approach to the client and Accenture leadership supporting the overall application functions.
- Client satisfaction in area of responsibility and against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Managing status and keeping stakeholders apprised; identifying, assessing and resolving issues.
Read more of the job description
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
• 10 years SAPexperience with most of what is listed below:
- 5 yearsSAP experience in Manufacturing and Re-manufacturing
- Ability toperform complex PP configuration impacting multiple processes and scenarios
- Experiencewith the PP and QM modules
- Experienced in the use of Production Orders, BOMS, Routes, Production Versions,Confirmations as relates to a re-manufacturing environment.
- Strongintegration knowledge of MM, ACQ, FIN, WMIM, and PS modules
- Able toevaluate and analyze use of appropriate user exits, BADIS and enhancementpoints to enhance the MRM solution
- Projectlifecycle experience
- Development (debugging) experience
- Discretemanufacturing SAP experience
• Experience managing large-scale delivery and operations teams
• US citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• DoDLogistics background
• 2-3 years of leadership experience in SAP
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services. Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top