Federal - SAP Functional Finance Lead++
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA; Arlington, VA; Chicago, IL; Pittsburgh, PA; Florham Park, NJ; Charlotte, NC; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; NYC
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions. we bring the New to life using design thinking and agile development methodologies. We love partnering with clients, serving up unparalleled results, and having fun while we do it. And we give every member of our team personalized chances to grow. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry.
As a SAP Functional Finance Lead, you are responsible for leading design and testing of components of SAP ECC, SRM, and BW Reporting. you will evaluate and plan the capability solution for their assigned project, and coordinate functional decisions with client decision makers, super users, and the Accenture Team.
- Lead and advise your team to support top performance
- Analyze, design, and test components of ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting
- Contribute new ideas to influence the SAP capabilities
- Prototype, set up (including operation documentation), and test the application
Here's what you need:
- A Bachelor's DegreeOR minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Must be local/willing to relocate to Mechanicsburg, PA OR travel up to 75% to Mechanicsburg, PA
- Minimum of 2 years managing small to medium sized teams and/or work efforts
- 5 + years ofSAPexperience in one or more of the following modules :
- Funds Management (FM)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Controlling (CO )
- Asset Management (AM)
- Procurement for Public Sector (PPS)
- Workforce Management (WFM)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Project Systems (PS)
Bonus points if:
- Youcantalk abouta solution'sbusiness objective, and configure thetools
- You're aproat managing and delivering projects
- Youarecreative in a problem-solving environment
- You have experience with development, Systems Lifecycle Methodology, and/or US Federal Government IT work
This role requires US citizenship with no dual US citizenship accepted.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
IL - Chicago,MD - Baltimore,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Harrisburg,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,VA - Arlington
Back to top