Federal - Salesforce Developer Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions-defense, intel, public Safety, civilian and health. We draw upon Accenture's largest global Salesforce practice. Together, we deliver up to 50,000 hours of Salesforce training annually and have the highest number of Certified Technical Architects in the market. We're the industry-leader for Salesforce solutions using tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger relationships with clients.
A team-builder and problem-solver. You stay updated on new products and technology. You know how to use Salesforce to creatively design, prototype, and implement solutions for your client's unique challenges. And have proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, and Force.com APIs. You know that collaboration is key, so you look for ways to share and source best practices. If there's a new way to do something that improves outcomes for clients, you'll find it.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members, build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements
- Utilize Salesforce.com data structure to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration and development
- Support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals
- Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance and maintain security
- Implement App Exchange platforms
- Research and develop new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
Here's what you need:
- 2 years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 2 years of experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
- You have experience with one or more of the following:
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects
- Force.com platform
- Data Migration
- Agile and Iterative
- You hold additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- You have a background in architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
This role requires U.S. Citizenship
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Meet Some of Accenture Federal Services's Employees
Aleathia D.Change Management & Communications
Aleathia works within the change management group to manage communication with federal clients through their contracts.
Back to top