Federal - Rhapsody Interface Architect / Program Delivery Lead
- Hartford, CT
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Rhapsody Interface Architect / Program Delivery Lead will:
- Oversee the ongoing updates to an existing high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution
- Rhapsody Lead is to have in depth knowledge of the flow of data between the applications that are integrated
- Map business process activities to the applications that support them and d raft a data object
- Interface analysis, design, build and readiness of patches for deployment
- Establish connectivity with external partners
- Be involved with heavy customer interaction and cross-team management and coordination
- Deep health integration skills required
- Analyze user needs to determine technical feasibility of implementing functional and cross-functional requirements
- Perform functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships
- Identify resources required for each task.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to support staff.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in Health Care Operations and / or Clinical Care Delivery
- E xperience in Ambulatory Health Care
- 3+ years of experience with the Dept of Veteran Affairs (VA) Identity Access Management (IAM), VA Master Patient Index (MPI) and/or Dept of Defense (DoD) Defense Enrollment Eligibility Enrollment System (DEERS)
- 3+ years of experience with Rhapsody (or equivalent interface engine)
- 2+ years of experience with Cerner Electronic Health Records (or equivalent)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Preferred Qualifications :
- 5+ years in lead role on a technical project
- 5+ years in management role including direct client interaction
- Familiar with Cerner FSI or interface engine configuration in a Cerner environment
- Experience implementing healthcare interfaces across multiple business areas
- Multi-solution Electronic Medical Record in complex health delivery system with diverse populations
- Proven ability to pay close attention to detail
- Able to work independently, while remaining aligned with the team message
- Experience with program delivery and managing a development team
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,DE - Wilmington,MA - Boston,MD - Annapolis Junction,MD - Baltimore,NJ - Camden,NJ - Fort Dix,NJ - Trenton,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,PA - Berwyn,PA - Collegeville,PA - Great Valley,PA - Harrisburg
Back to top