Federal - REMOTE ServiceNow Implementation Manager
- Washington, DC
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA - Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to help our government reach their full potential. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we bring 360-degree customer views by going beyond just capturing and organizing data. We decode information that helps our clients use new technologies confidently . We provide the intelligent experience that employees and customers expect. Powered by innovation we drive digital transformation to enable new outcomes.
Lead teams to develop a clearly defined vision demonstrating your understanding of the client's desired business needs and end state. Lead teams to analyze business processes and how those business processes can impact the end user experience. Conceptualize and visualize end-user experiences that delight the customer as a key priority. Communicate the value gained through the improvements in functionality, design, and/or operations enhanced or developed in ServiceNow. Are curious and self-motivated and are always looking to dive deep into new ServiceNow capabilities andmeaningfully apply them. Develop client relationships easily as your people skills are on point.
The Work :
- E xperience presenting and 'selling' clients on application designs that delight their users and grow the demand for our services
- Experience leading small teams in the systems integration of ServiceNow or similar technologies
- Experience developing strong relationships with clients and coworkers
- S trong oral and written communications skills
- Experience managing Agile implementations including the application of User Stories, User Studies, designing and creating Wireframes and graphic assets
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Experience in Agile development environments
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 4 years experience in business analysis or business process analysis related to ServiceNow capability areas; the ability to apply support business process re-engineering and as well as the design of ServiceNow capabilities that meets or exceed customer expectations
- US Citizen only and no Dual
Management and Analysis
- Earning a ServiceNow Systems Admin Certification (Admin or higher)
- Business process re-engineering (BPR)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Profit and Loss (P&L) / Forecasting
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- ITIL v3
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
DC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Back to top