Federal - REMOTE OBIEE/OBIA Administrator
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: USA ( LOCATION NEGOTIABLE )
Accenture Federal Services, the top Federal partner for Microsoft Power Platform. We are kind of a big deal! We leverage business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented digital solutions. Operating from the nation's Capital, we help clients on their digital transformation journey by simplifying their existing IT investments, enhancing connectivity and agility using Microsoft technologies. We sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We stay at the top of our game keeping our tech smarts sharp by providing training and certification opportunities. Who wouldn't want to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A motivated, inquisitive administrator. Your superpower? Managing existing and future Oracle Business Intelligence and ODI 11/12 environments. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environmen t. You have top-notch communication skills and you're in your element managing projects and juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything
- Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases.
- Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing, and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery, and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Administer OBIEE/OBI/Informatica/DAC. Troubleshoot issues.
- Apply CPU patches and bundled patches to Database, OBI application, WLS, java.
- Research and resolve security findings.
Here's what you need:
- 2+ years of experience with OBIEE administration (11 and/or 12) including CPU patches, troubleshooting, and resetting passwords (on 188.8.131.52 upgrading to 12.2 soon)
- 2+ years of experience of OBIA/Informatica/DAC.
- 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following: Database, WLS (WebLogic Server), OBI patching.
- US Citizenship is required
Bonus points if:
- Experience with java updates and patching, troubleshooting database and application issues
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top