Federal - Portal Administrator
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions. we bring the New to life using design thinking and agile development methodologies. We love partnering with clients, serving up unparalleled results, and having fun while we do it. And we give every member of our team personalized chances to grow. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry.
The Portal Administrator will provide maintenance, enhancement, and support of an enterprise portal. The Portal Administrator will document and execute technical change and configuration management processes. The Portal Administrator is responsible for the technology environment management function supporting the design, build, test, implementation, and environment support for production and development of enterprise portals solutions and associated application components. The Portal Administrator will support the development of web based applications and support the development of website concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site. The Portal Administrator will support application developers, functional business specialists, and trading partners to resolve issues and deliver enhancements. The Portal Administrator will adhere to all security guidelines and procedures. The Portal Administrator will also coordinate services with supporting organizations and 3rd parties as required. The Portal Administrator is required to participate in pager/on-call support. The Portal Administrator will provide estimates of software development, maintenance, and operations cost and schedule.
The Portal Administrator will:
- Provide design / maintenance / troubleshooting / enhancement / operations support input for an enterprise portal architecture
- Coordinate, plan, and execute Portal testing
- Provide product installation, configuration, and training
- Support project teams in response to unplanned system outages
- Maintain availability of an enterprise portal through proactive management practices
- Document and execute technical change and configuration management processes
- Adhere to all security guidelines and procedures
- Coordinate services with supporting organizations and 3rd parties as required
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills
- Provide support toward installation of application releases into production and development environments as directed
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs
- Provide on-call support
- Create operational documentation
Here's what you need:
- 7+ years of Web development and administration
- Experience supporting the following: Web server technologies (Apache and NetWeaver), scripting languages, authentication methods, particularly Kerberos and http/https protocols
- Experience with the following: SAP Security role structure, GRC concepts, CAMS, MII and SSO integration, Control-SA
- Experience with one or more of the following database systems: Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with the following Oracle products and functionality: Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN), Data Guard, Oracle RAC, Oracle Automated Storage Management (ASM), Oracle Advanced Security Option (ASO), Transparent data encryption, Oracle Virtual Machine (VM), Oracle Partitioning, SQL Loader, FAST recovery area, Oracle http server, Oracle internet directory, and Performance and tuning packs
- Experience with the following database management tools: Control-M, MySQL, Erwin, TOAD, Net Backup, SQL designer, and Script distribution methods (Rdist)
- Experience with one or more of the following OS: Windows, Unix, Oracle Linux, Red Hat Linux, Sun Cluster
- 4+ years of experience with the following: Output Management, Remote Printing, Aris, CITRX, Mercury Quality Center, Apache, Siteminder, LDAP, and Netwweaver, CAMS installation & maintenance experience
- IT Level 2
- IAT Level 2
- IAT Level 2 Certification
- Experience with SAFe / Agile development
- US Federal Government IT experience with a focus on Logistics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
This role requires US citizenship with no dual US citizenship accepted.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top