Federal - Pega Systems Administrator
- Washington, DC
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA, Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, helping clients unlock hidden value and solve their most critical challenges . We believe that insight-led outcomes are everything . Through innovation, we empower digital enterprises and help customers solve their toughest problems fast-the first time around. And we give every member of our team personalized chances to grow, including certifications across multiple areas, industry training, and hands-on experience.
An inventor and a proble m-solver.Curious and future-focused, you're always looking to dive deep into new technologies andmeaningfully apply them. But talking tech is only your second language. You rise above and beyond to constantly finding better ways for our government to work.
- Leads and participates in efforts to implement Pega application updates
- Performs application deployment and migration
- Works with Pega application developers to troubleshoot the issues in all Envir onments.
Here's what you need:
- 3+ yea rs of experience Administrating COTS Applications in HA, Tomcat and Linux Servers
- 2+ years of experience working with COTS applications (preferably Pega) to troubleshoot the issues in all environments.
- 2+ years of experience with application, database backup, and recovery planning
- 3+ years of experience with shell scripts and Ansible for administration automation
- Must be a US Citizen
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
DC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Back to top