Federal - Mulesoft Integration Development Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
AccentureFederal Services,bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients.Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in unique ways.We craft and execute a transformation roadmap that maximizes our client's technology. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A proactive thinker. You use the latest MuleSoft technology to help your clients. Because you keep up with trends, you are prepared to tackle complex problems in a dynamic environment. Your people skills are on point, so working with clients and getting the best out of teams comes naturally to you.
- Design and implement integration solutions using Integration Architecture best practices and leading standard
- Design and build integration solutions based on appropriate functional and technical requirements
- Apply common integration concepts and patterns to the solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability, security and performance where needed
Here's what you need:
- 1+ year of experience developing with Mulesoft AnyPoint or MuleSoft ESB
- 1+year of experience with Integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, etc.
This role requires US citizenship or Green Card holder.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top