Federal - Mulesoft Developer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
AccentureFederal Services,bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients.Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in unique ways.We craft and execute a transformation roadmap that maximizes our client's technology. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
As a MuleSoft Developer: you will enable our Federal clients to understand and implement integration technology hands-on using MuleSoft best practices and leading standards. The MuleSoft Developer will be expected to design and build integration solutions based on appropriate functional and technical requirements and apply common integration concepts and patterns to the solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability, performance, security and performance where needed. Hands on project experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is essential for this role.
- 6 years of overall IT experience
- 2 years of hands on developer experience building integrations and APIs with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- 2 years experience coding flows in Anypoint Studio
- 2 years experience designing API specs using RAML, Swagger, OpenAPI or other API modeling language
- Experience building integrations that connect with one or more on premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
- Experience with MUnit testing
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- MuleSoft Certified Developer
- Experience with Mule 4
- Experience using the Salesforce Connector
- Experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
- Experience creating an automated CI/CD build pipeline using tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Contribute integration artifacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organization practices
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top