Federal - MuleSoft Architect
- Denver, CO
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
AccentureFederal Services,bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients.Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in unique ways.We craft and execute a transformation roadmap that maximizes our client's technology. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A proactive thinker. You use the latest MuleSoft technology to help your clients. Because you keep up with trends, you are prepared to tackle complex problems in a dynamic environment. Your people skills are on point, so working with clients and getting the best out of teams comes naturally to you.
- Enable Federal clients to understand and implement integration technology hands-on (using Integration Architecture best practices and leading standards) while coaching and mentoring elite team members within a fast-paced and growing organization
- Architect integration solutions based on functional and technical requirements
- Apply common Integration Architecture concepts and patterns to the solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability, performance, security and performance where needed
- Understand the impact of Integration Architecture on Digital Channels (i.e. mobile, tablet, etc.) and how to optimize integration solutions
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 10 years overall IT experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience building API Management solutions using the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Experience building integrations that connect with one or more on premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Project experience setting up and configuring on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations
- Experience architecting real-time integrations that support high volume transactions
- Solid understanding of Integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, etc.
Bonus points if:
- You are a certified MuleSoft Architect
- You have experience with Mule 4
- You have experience effectively architecting solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams
- You have experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while leading internal initiatives to grow services organization practices
- You have six years minimum experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions
- You have experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters
This role requires US citizenship or or Green Card Holder (3 years minimum)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,TX - San Antonio
Back to top