Federal - Jr. Systems Engineer
- Springfield, VA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Metro DC area
Accenture Federal Services, a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture combining bold ideas with proven Accenture commercial innovation, new technologies and mission experience to help our federal clients reach their full potential in the cloud. Using the power of Accenture, we are expanding cloud adoption and taking programs to the next level. We are changing the way the world works and lives. Are you ready to help and learn as much as you can to make a difference? We'll give you numerous opportunities from training sessions to courses and certifications that will keep your tech smarts sharp. Join us in making yourself and our country better.
Passionate about the cloud. As a natural leader, you know the best ways to motivate a team. You are prepared to tackle complex problems and keep up with trends. The cloud is where you thrive and you're ready to help clients modernize their systems.
- Assist with Dynamics/TMT solution installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Work in teams to develop installation plans
- Assist client in development and implementation of sustainment plans
- Conduct training and provide support for client technical support staff
- Support testing of updates to installation documentation
Here's what you need:
- SECURITY+ certification or MS equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience
- Minimum 1 year of Windows Server technology administration and maintenance
- Minimum 1 year of firewall boundary, DNS support
- Minimum 1 year of SharePoint Administration
- Minimum 1 years of troubleshooting experience for both routine and complex problems
- US Citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
- You've got a Bachelor's Degree
- You have experience supporting an application using SQL server
- You have Virtualization experience, including VMware ESX, Hyper-V or Virtual Server
- You have Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- You have Azure Active Directory experience
- You understand Defense Agency organizations and operations
- You understand DoD Security Technical Implementation Guide and practices
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top