Federal - Jr. Functional Analyst
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
AccentureFederal Services,bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what's coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people's expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
The data and statistics expert. Your entrepreneurial attitude helps you support development projects to achieve breakthrough results in this new age of intelligence. You are confident working on design algorithms and large-scale statistical models. You want to help federal agencies transform data from dark to dynamic.
- Lead development of test scenarios and test cases
- Develop application and prove software configuration across various technical areas
- Develop and deliver ServiceNow-based solutions for clients
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or a computer related field and one (1) year of experience with PeopleSoft™ ERP including recent experience with PeopleSoft™ 9.0/9.2. In lieu of a Bachelor's Degree, a n additional six (6) years of relevant experience, as delineated in this labor category, can be substituted, or a n Associate's Degree together with four (4) years of relevant experience, as delineated in this labor category, can be substituted
- Formal training in information technology systems development or training methodologies
- You have experience documenting current organizational business process flows
- You've have experience preparing communication plans
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top