Federal - Incident Response Analyst ++
Defense Point Security, an Accenture Federal Services company, has an immediate opportunity for an Incident Response Analyst in Washington, DC.
Do you want to work for a company that is passionate about security and has a fun, start-up culture with large company perks? Do you want to be in an environment where you will continuously learn new skills, grow and take on new opportunities due to the abundance of new projects on the horizon?
If you answered yes to these questions, this opportunity could be for you!
Defense Point Security is currently seeking an Incident Response Analyst in Washington, D.C. working at the client site M-F during normal business hours.
- Implement and operate next generation security solutions for government clients
- Perform hands on evaluation, implementation, and operation of leading security Cyber defense tools and technologies and apply defense-in-depth strategies in large and complex networks to rapidly identify vulnerabilities and threats, prioritize response actions, and develop effective countermeasures
- Support the SOC Security Architect in delivery and deployment of enterprise security tools including Splunk and CISCO Security suite
- Perform incident response and create dashboards using Splunk for enterprise customers based on requirements
+ Basic qualifications
- US Citizenship
- 4 - 7 years experience operating information security continuous monitoring or vulnerability analysis tools
- 4 - 7 years experience performing forensics of identified vulnerabilities. Providing prescriptive remediation information to resolve identified vulnerabilities and follow through until the vulnerability is resolved
- 4 -7 years of excellent troubleshooting experience skills to include the review of an incident, provide a recommended action to fix the issue, and document the steps taken to achieve the resolution
- Must possess knowledge of security tools including hands-on experience with Splunk or other commercial enterprise SIEM tool
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top