Federal - Health User Fee Manager
- Gaithersburg, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Silver Spring, MD
AccentureFederal Services,bring together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what's coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people's expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A leader and a problem-solver. You can live in both the now and the future, and you are always looking for a new challenge and how to use technology to get there. You are ready to build a team to creatively develop solutions for clients.
- Build client relationship by developing and delivering strategic solutions for healthcare clients.
- Responsible for reviewing project proposals or plans to determine schedule, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Establish work plans and coordinates staffing for each phase of project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Identifies functional or cross functional requirements and resources required for each task
- Bachelor's degree Required
- 5 years of experience building client relationships by developing and delivering strategic solutions for healthcare clients
- Experience with Federal Health Research and Regulatory agency
- Knowledge of and experience with federal user fee collection programs
- Project management
- Federal business development
- US Citizenship
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top