Federal - HADOOP Administrator
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing togethercommercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential forour federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplinesto solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll giveyou numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keepyour tech smarts sharp.
The HADOOP Administrator will:
- Oversee all aspects of very complex business and system analysis for current and proposed enterprise application environments
- Lead the translation of business area customer information into detailed enterprise application design
- Interact with customer to oversee analysis of alternatives and provide recommendations
- Oversee preparation of programming specifications, diagrams, and coding logic flowcharts for enterprise application modifications and installations
- Have extensive knowledge of relevant application and computing environments and application development tools/languages
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
• Bachelor's Degree (OR Associate's Degree plus 2 additional years of relevant experience OR High School Diploma plus 4 additional years of relevant experience)
• 12 + years of experience to include most of the following:
• Leading SAP application development efforts
• Progressive experience from work as a systems analyst or programmer on various system configurations to leadership advisory roles
• 5+ years of Hadoop administration or development experience
• US Citizenship
Bonus points if you have:
• SAP certification
• Master's Degree
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top