Federal - Full Stack Java Developer Specialist
- St. Louis, MO
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO
Accenture Federal Services,helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashingtheir fullest potential...and then some. What makes our approach so unique?Operating from the nation's capital, we bring together commercial innovationand leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactiveexperience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose!Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees'ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleepwell at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the worldworks. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certificationopportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making adifference?
Adriven creator. How do you take your coffee? By installing Java. An expert in espresso-ingyourself in Java speak to integrate it into clients' websites, programs, andapplications. You give projects and clients the kick-start to success.How exactly? You brew up the design, development, and management for aparticular Java-based application, or several at one time. You collaborate withothers to determine goals and objectives, then write code to meet the desiredfunctionality for the demands before testing. Thirsty for knowledge tokeep your skills piping hot. You wake up on the right side of the bed,eager to solve clients' challenging business problems.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate adherence to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to manage and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, Service Oriented Architecture concepts, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
Here's what you need:
- Proficient experience with Java-based MVC frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, etc.)
Bonus points if:
- Experience with Java and JEE frameworks
- Experience using HTML5/CSS3 in responsive web applications
- Experience with Frontend frameworks and libraries
- Experience with Eclipse/VSCode/IntelliJ/NetBeans/FireBug/Chrome development tools
- Experience with databases, SQL
- Experience with mobile (IOS, Android) and hybrid frameworks (Ionic,Titanium, etc.)
- Experience with responsive web development (e.g. bootstrap, material design, zurb foundation, etc.)
- Experience dynamic stylesheet languages (e.g. SASS, LESS)
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, Kanban), Standard SDLC, CMMI compliant projects
- Experience with issue tracking software (e.g. JIRA, BugZilla, Rational Suite)
- Experience with Quality Assurance code quality frameworks, plugins (e.g. SonarQube, OWASP dependency plugins)
- Experience with source control management (SVN, GIT, Mercurial, CVS)
- Experience with build/continuous integration (Maven, Ant, Grunt, Gulp, Node/NPM, Webpack, etc.)
Important Eligibility Requirements
US Citizenship - No Dual Citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top