Federal - Entry Level Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture's internal operations and all activities across our business, from Finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Key Responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst include:
- Categorize and analyze data for the period to prepare for senior executive review
- Identify billable vs. non-billable expenses based on project specific policy
- Review and drive approval of expenses for invoice generation
- Retrieve time input & billable hours from Costpoint
- Review and action variance between time entry system and approved billable hours
- Maintain monthly invoice dashboard
- Coordinate monthly invoicing activities with Client Financial Management (CFM) and update the finance monthly calendar
- Generate draft invoices in Excel (billable fees, billable expenses, verify billing rates, monitor purchase order threshold)
- Drive approval of draft invoices
- Communicate finalized invoice to CFM for A/R entry
- Troubleshoot invoice discrepancies and drive resolution with CFM, PM Lead, and clients
- Bachelor's Degree or 1 Year of Accounts Receivable and/or Billing experience
- 1 year experience with MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- US Citizenship Required
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture Federal Services's Employees
Business Strategy Manager
Sarah leads Accenture Federal Services’ clients through digital transformations. From technology modernization to public relations support, Sarah and her team serve as trusted advisors with a relentless focus on outcomes.
Back to top