Federal - Deputy SAP Manufacturing/Remanufacturing Lead CP
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions. we bring the New to life using design thinking and agile development methodologies. We love partnering with clients, serving up unparalleled results, and having fun while we do it. And we give every member of our team personalized chances to grow. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry.
The Deputy SAP Manufacturing/Remanufacturing Lead will support the SAP Manufacturing/Remanufacturing lead by analyzing and studying complex system requirements. Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation. Manage software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools. Estimate software development costs and schedule. Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques. Supervise software configuration management. Performs the modeling of applications throughout the development lifecycle. Develops design for development within specific application software language. Possesses knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques. Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses, and defines options to obtain desired results. Guides development into a final product.
- The day-to-day health and production support of a SAP enterprise system. Production support includes resolution of daily issues, monitoring of the system and working directly with functional analysts. The lead will proactively investigate methods to improve existing processes.
- Escalation and management of issues and solution approach to the client and Accenture leadership supporting the overall application functions.
- Client satisfaction in area of responsibility and against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Managing status and keeping stakeholders apprised; identifying, assessing and resolving issues.
Here's what you need:
- 10 years SAP experience
- 5 years SAP experience in Manufacturing and Remanufacturing
- Ability to perform complex PP configuration impacting multiple processes and scenarios
- Experience with the PP and QM modules
- Experienced in the use of Production Orders, BOMS, Routes, Production Versions, Confirmations as relates to a remanufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Exposure to SAFe methodology
- 2 years experience with one or more of the following:
- Strong integration knowledge of MM, ACQ, FIN, WMIM, and PS modules
- Able to evaluate and analyze use of appropriate user exits, BADIS and enhancement points to enhance the MRM solution
- Project lifecycle experience
- DoD Logistics background
- Development (debugging) experience
- Discrete manufacturing SAP experience
This role requires US citizenship with no dual US citizenship accepted.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top