Federal - Data Management Architect
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA - Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
AFS is seeking a Data Management Architect to support our Federal portfolio. This role involves supporting the full software development lifecycle, utilizing emerging technologies in developing data pipelines, interfaces, and architecture to support analytics initiatives. The candidate will work with other architects, engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and data visualizers to bring powerful analytical solutions and insights to our clients.
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience with ETL and data modeling
- 5+ years of work experience with architecting and solutioning
- Experience in estimating work and defining an implementation plan
- 3+ year of experience in architecting and building scalable data platforms processing data on a terabyte or petabyte scale
- 3+ year of experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with at least one SQL language such as T-SQL or PL/SQL
- bachelor's degree is required
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Production implementation experience
- Production experience in building real-time analytics applications
- Experience in both batch and stream processing technologies
- Experience with Java or Scala programming languages
- Machine learning experience with Spark or similar
- Ability to manage numerous requests concurrently and be able to prioritize and deliver
- Good communication skills
- Dynamic team player
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
DC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Back to top