Federal - Cybersecurity Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Analyst
- St. Louis, MO
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO
Accenture Federal Services,helping solve our federal client's toughest Cybersecurity challenges in today's ever-changing industry landscape...and we have fun doing it! How exactly? By providing the most comprehensive, resilient security architecture possible. What set us apart? We deliver client-tailored strategies with a wholistic approach to all things Cybersecurity, including next generation technologies, designed to leapfrog today's untenable status quo. Building cyber resilience for our clients allowing them to grow with confidence in their security. Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A Cybersecurity guru. Your superpower? An expert on guarding all of information systems undergoing authorization. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environment. You have top-notch communication skills and you're in your element managing projects and juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything.
- Assists with defining security objectives and system-level performance requirements.
Assists in the configuration of secure systems, tests security products/systems to detect computer and information security weaknesses.
- Coordinates the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Coordinates the periodic review of each system's A&A package and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Supports the development of integrated system solutions ensuring proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected.
- Assists the establishment of strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Advanced in relevant IT or Cybersecurity work experience
- Advanced in Risk Management Framework (RMF), C&A/A&A, or NIST 800-53 assessment experience
- DOD 8570.01 IAM level II Certification: (Security+, SSCP, GSEC, GICSP)
One more thing, US Citizenship is required and no Dual
Bonus points if:
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) experience
- Preferred CE Training (ACAS, HBSS Admin, HBSS ADV)
US Citizenship and no Dual Citizenship is required for this role.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top