Federal - Cyber Solutions Architect ++
- Arlington, VA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
The Cyber Solutions Architect - Senior Manager has the following core job responsibilities:
- Interpret and translate client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings or from integration of new technologies.
- Operate as a single point of contact or as part of a team (on large deals with multiple Solution Architects) accountable to the SA SPOC from Stage 1 to deal closure and the transition to the delivery organization.
- Architect to create an integrated security architecture to assure compliance with all applicable standards.
- Works closely with the Security Program, Architecture and Project teams to secure support the security engineer to achieve all required ATOs.
- Provide Cyber Thought Leadership in conjunction with Accenture Federal's Cyber leadership team and marketing lead. Publish, nterview and speak about forward leaning ideas on Cyber Operations, Cyber Security, and where Accenture can add value.
- Support client and client account teams with Business Development, proposals and sales, and consulting and advisory services to Federal clients.
- Contribute to Offering development, assets and sales material; oversee delivery of application security projects in emergent phase. Participate in pipeline management for portfolio and account, as well as broader Application Security pipeline.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 15 years of cyberspace operations or cybersecurity experience, including experience as a cyberspace operator for defensive and offensive operations
- Consulting or senior staff experience at the Combatant Command and Operational levels
- Expert Knowledge of Cyberspace Operations, Cybersecurity, and Application Security and the ability to address the most complex cyber operations challenges
- Excellent communication and project management skills required, with the ability to develop and convey the strategic cyber operations requirements Communicate with people at different levels of the organization (Commanders, Senior Staff Officers, Directors, Technical Leads, Developers, and Testers)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top