Federal - Cloud Technical Lead
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Crystal City, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Technical Lead will be responsible for the Application Development and Maintenance of an Angular JS application hosted in an Azure cloud environment. This includes the oversight of application development, infrastructure design, security and other skills/ duties as listed:
- Supports program life-cycle of the projects (customer interaction, technical delivery, status reporting, and analytical solutions)
- Coach and counsel team members of project team to accomplish goals, meet target schedules and milestones, resolve and mitigate delivery issues, establish program metrics for measuring key performance criteria
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team
- Monitor and report on project activities related to the program
- Meets with team as tasked by the PM staff and customers to review program scope/progress and resolve project issues
- Develops and executes project work plans
- Lead a 15+ team
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- 4 years overall experience in design and implementation of infrastructure technical architecture to support development, execution and operation architecture for delivery of a software product
- 2 of experience in design and implementation of on-premises technical architecture
- 2 years of technical experience in Azure cloud hosted environment
- Knowledge and experience in applying security policies to secure application perimeter and implementing non-functional requirements as it relates to infrastructure
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Excel
- Strong knowledge of internal AFS project management processes and software
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented
- Process oriented
- Work collaboratively with a team
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top