Federal - Cloud Engineer AWS or Azure
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA - Washington DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
Accenture Federal Services is seeking a deep hands-on Cloud Engineer to review architectures, design, and build out cloud service provider environments.
The Cloud Engineer will perform the following:
1. Review cloud strategy and program architecture
2. Work closely with application architects and owners to gather system requirements
3. Create scripts and templates for automatic provisioning of resources
4. Monitor consumption of cloud resources, request fulfillment turnaround, application performance, and systems security posture
5. Deploy and execute processes and standards for optimal use of cloud service provider offerings
6. Identify standard cloud services offerings
- Hands on experience in cloud operations and/or systems administration with one or more of the following: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure, AWS, On-Prem Cloud or Hyper-V
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with Network protocols, servers or storage
- Experience with Cloud migration
- Relevant Cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with cloud solutions
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
DC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Back to top