Federal - Business Analyst - CAMS
- Florham Park, NJ
Organization: AccentureFederal Services
Location: Picatinny Arsenal
Accenture Federal Services, bringingtogether commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash thepotential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diversedisciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can?We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal trainingsessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Business Analyst -CAMS will be responsible for:
• Businessprocess and system analysis, design/translating business requirements totechnical requirements, testing, troubleshooting, and implementation ofcomponents in an enterprise SAP environment.
• Workingclosely with architects, developers, technical services (i.e. BASIS,Middleware, Portal) and business analysts to perform business analyst functionsand responsibilities.
• Maintenance,enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interfacewith other applications.
• Arange of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applicationssupported.
• Participating in pager/on-call support.
• Providingestimates of software development cost and schedule.
• Workingwith the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives onand across the project team.
• Planning and executing all required process steps as defined in our andclient methodologies.
• Providing SAP application support in a timely manner.
• Analyzing, designing, troubleshooting, and testing break/fix requestsand enhancements to SAP modules.
• Providing change management and training support for SAP enhancements.
• Identifying, tracking and resolving issues and risks affecting the SAPapplication.
• Working with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members togather and interpret functional user/system requirements into systemspecifications.
• Designing SAP components to functional and technical programmingstandards.
• Providing support toward installation of application releases intoproduction as directed.
• Coordinating and participating in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
• Creating operational documentation.
• Performing system, interface, and batch monitoring as required.
• Meeting service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactivelyproviding work status.
• Continuously developing industry knowledge and associated skills.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
• 7 years of ComplexAssembly Manufacturing (CAMS) experience including most of the following:
• Experience with CAMS WIP, Tooling andNon Conformance Process
• Some experience debugging issues in CAMS
• Discrete manufacturing SAP experience
• Strong Logistics and SAP background
• Experience with one full lifecycle project implementation
• US citizenshiprequired
Bonus points if you have:
• Bachelor's Degree in arelevant field
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• US Federal Government IT experience with a focus on Logistics
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top